- RSS Channel Showcase 2971905
- RSS Channel Showcase 6319958
- RSS Channel Showcase 1993147
- RSS Channel Showcase 2736758
Articles on this Page
- 01/05/12--10:52: _Sean Combs To Take ...
- 05/30/13--12:50: _Cîroc Amaretto Join...
- 12/02/13--19:52: _The Basketball and ...
- 01/03/14--09:48: _Diddy Expands His B...
- 01/14/14--12:46: _Battle Royale, Tequ...
- 10/06/14--16:17: _Top 10 Liquor Launc...
- 03/17/16--08:01: _Drink With Me, I’m ...
- 07/20/17--14:00: _Drink Like a Celeb ...
- 01/05/12--10:52: Sean Combs To Take a Shot at Tequila
- 05/30/13--12:50: Cîroc Amaretto Joins the Collection
- 12/02/13--19:52: The Basketball and Booze Dream Team
- 01/03/14--09:48: Diddy Expands His Booze Empire
- 01/14/14--12:46: Battle Royale, Tequila Style: Diddy vs. Timberlake
- 10/06/14--16:17: Top 10 Liquor Launches of September 2014
- 03/17/16--08:01: Drink With Me, I’m Irish!
- 07/20/17--14:00: Drink Like a Celeb With These Celebrity Liquor Brands
photo Sean “Diddy” Combs—already a player in the spirits industry through his partnership on Ciroc vodka—says he will likely enter the Tequila category within the next year. Combs told E! Online he’s been making frequent trips to Mexico to find a potential Tequila brand with whom to partner. “In the next year, you will [&hellip
Photo Premium vodka brand, Cîroc, unveiled their new flavor last week and it’s sweet… like dessert sweet. Channeling the after dinner drink, Cîroc Amaretto, was revealed last week after a meeting with the brand’s main face, P. Diddy. Amaretto will join the already successful Peach, Red Berry and Coconut flavors from the brand. No [&hellip
Photo Now that December has started, hoops season is in full gear. In addition to the dunks and buzzer beaters, the basketball world is trying to put fans into the seats with booze. Now they’re talking our language. The new toast of the NBA is Diddy’s Ciroc Vodka and the combination sounds like [&hellip
Sean “P. Diddy” Combs has it all – a music career, a clothing line, two restaurants, a vodka brand. And now the hip-hop mogul is putting his name on bottles of DeLeon Tequila. Though both the brand and Diddy have been hush hush about the deal, the rumors are that he has teamed up [&hellip
We’ve talked before about liquor brands that celebrities get involved with, including the good, the bad and the ugly. Usually when we hear about a new celeb liquor, we roll our eyes and ignore the bottles when we see them on shelves. But sometimes, the booze and celebrity collaborations grab our attention. The most recent [&hellip
The post Battle Royale, Tequila Style: Diddy vs. Timberlake appeared first on Drinking in America.
October may have already begun, but we are still holding on to September—or at least some of it. Take a look at what we think are the top 10 spirit launches from last month: read more
Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! It’s St. Patrick’s Day! In honor of this legendary Irishman, we have some extra special drink suggestions for you to get luck on your side. Ciroc has (oddly enough) come out with some green cocktail recipes, and we have to admit, they sound pretty darn delicious. So pucker up, and […]
There is a recurring Hollywood trend that has refused to die for over 10 years. It’s the celebrity liquor brands. There is no known reason why celebrities feel the need to launch their own liquor line but here are a few theories: read more
The post Drink Like a Celeb With These Celebrity Liquor Brands appeared first on DRINKING IN AMERICA.